ZERO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZERO Forum

ZERO and wings on ukx

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divinity

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: Zero Application   Zero Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi Zero People.

I'm Divinitywolf and i'd like to join Zero.
I'm currently at 506 population and growing fast as i have several friends in Zero who are helping me grow.
Manskow is a good friend and helps me grow fast. My sitter is also a member of Zero, Afro Al who is in Zero2 and is an experienced player, managing my account to ensure i grow fast.
I'm in the NW and for most of the server, have been helping run the alliance called "The BrotherHood" which made it to the top 50 but is now disbanding due to the alliance founders being inactive and inexperienced.
I can be good offensively and defensively and am very active. I have 2 villages and i'm soon going to be getting my third.
I'm experienced as i've played on Server 1 in the alliance Enigma which was ranked 30 for most of the game.
I currently play on Server 4 and the speed server.
On Server 4 i'm almost in the top 1000 and i'm in the alliance HRE which is ranked 2 at the moment and my offense has been around 500 although i think its slipped down because i've been focussing on getting more villages and cata's XD.

I hope i can be an asset to the alliance as i'm very ambitious and want to be part of winning the server.

Divinitywolf
Back to top Go down
Manskow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Alliance : -ZERO-
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Application   Zero Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Ich bin auf jeden Fall dafür,dass wir ihn nehmen! Ist echt netter Jung, der (glaub ich) auch sehr engagiert ist. Na gut, er hat nicht viele Ew's... aber was will man machen wenn man Light und mich in der Nachbarschaft hat!? Laughing Mittlerweile wird er aber von keinem mehr gefarmt und kann sich um seinen Aufbau kümmern. Vielleicht haben wir ja noch einen Platz in einem unserer Wings für ihn?

Sorry, but i write the shorter version on english Wink i hope he can join one of our wings, 'cause he's a friendly and skilled player, who just has been farmed a lot in the past. now, nobody attacks him and he can concentrate on growing.
Back to top Go down
thousand

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: joining   Zero Application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:41 am

hello i am an active player

passed on from zero wing and told to contact you i am strong and helpful

if you want please please look at my offence and defence ranks

im afraid i did not make the last speed server i was oln the american one
but still experienced

if you want help even if i dont join just ask

please feel free Smile affraid
Back to top Go down
Tullia

Tullia

Female
Number of posts : 102
Alliance : Zero2 and Zero2+
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Application   Zero Application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Divinitywolf - I will IGM you
Back to top Go down
balser

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: joining   Zero Application EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:11 am

hello i am a strong fast growing player who currently has two villages. my population is 627 and i aim to get my third village soon, this will help me to grow even more and become a powerful player. i have had experience on travian as i played in the on speed server last time round and had some powerful friends in that.

i am aiming to build a strong army which will allow me to raid the smaller villages and grow even further.

i hope to help Zero throughout the game and would love to be part of your outstanding allaince as well as become a powerful player myself.

thank you

balser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Application   Zero Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Application
Page 1 of 1