ZERO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZERO Forum

ZERO and wings on ukx

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join Zero or a Wing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkveng

Join Zero or a Wing Empty
PostSubject: Join Zero or a Wing   Join Zero or a Wing EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 am

Im currently in Omat but want to leave because they are slowly going down and i dont like [M] to much. I have 850 pop and 3 villages but i am growing quikly and nearly have a fourth. I have about 500 troops mainly imperians and legionairs. Both of which are upgraded. I have some expirience(not with spelling lol! ) and am good a attacking and defending tactics. I dont speak any German but i could use google translate.
Back to top Go down
Darkveng

PostSubject: Re: Join Zero or a Wing   Join Zero or a Wing EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Soz u cant c my name on the other post its darkvengance
Back to top Go down
Tom Spee

PostSubject: Re: Join Zero or a Wing   Join Zero or a Wing EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:51 am

hello....im tom speed, a decent size with a decent trop count which is greater than my population...my brother is apart of the zero wings and i would like to join any wing if possible...thanks

IGM me if i am eligable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Zero or a Wing   Join Zero or a Wing Empty

Back to top Go down

Join Zero or a Wing
Page 1 of 1