ZERO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZERO Forum

ZERO and wings on ukx

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Membership Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir marc

Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 am

I would like to apply to join the Alliance. I am very active, approx 4-6hrs everyday. I have experience on Speed & Server2 since December. I have good defense and attack strategies and wish to join an alliance which is active and growing where I can expand and be part of a proud force.

My main objective is to wittness the arrival of the Nattars. I believe I have skill and experience which will benefit the alliance when accepted.

Awaiting your response with anticipation.

Sir Marcus

(Pop 1179) (2 Villages)
Scooter Ville & Scooter Terrace
Back to top Go down
JayChid

Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Application   Membership Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:43 am

Hi

I am JayChid

I have loads of experience and i am fairly active everyday almost 6-8 hours everyday

my previous alliances are: SPQR-VVT
SPQR-VV
ALONE
SPQRTIGC

I have had a fall out with SPQR so i am currently looking for an alliance. i am always loyal in terms of attacks and reniforcements and i am not a farm.

i hope that my application is good enough to be accepted , and could you please message me to my JayChid travian account thankyou
Back to top Go down

Membership Application
Page 1 of 1