ZERO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZERO Forum

ZERO and wings on ukx

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philli23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 am

Hey all

I would like to join LEG Zero because I think it is a brilliant alliance. Last round I have been in the area of SteelCity07 and we had some good fights. Although he was more than 4 times as big as I was I killed heaps of his troops. My DefPosition had been 121 with a population of 3k Smile Steel made sure that I didn't grow that much. After that we laughed togehter about it and he said it would be great to have me in his alliance. I although have contact to Roundhousepower and I had been in his alliance 1 speed round ago in Germany.
To myself:

I am 23 years old and an expierienced player. 3rd German speed and 2nd English speed. At the moment I have 2 Villages. One a 15 wheat village and I am short before getting my 3rd village.

Village-1 (31 | -66)
Village-2 (87 | -63)

I have a girlfriend since 6,5 years which shows that I am faithful and loyal. Some would say stupid but I am still able to play soccer so Wink

An invitation would great. To fight for LEG and Zero would make me proud.

Greetings Phil
Back to top Go down
Philli23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:38 am

Übrigens bin ich aus Köln, aber habe auf englisch geschrieben, damit es jeder verstehen kann Smile Bin im SE falls das nicht rüber kam bei den Dorfkoords.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1